So I know I've been highlighting all the clothing that is KILLER PRICED during this year's Anniversary Sale, but I gotta say that there are some crazy good beauty deals as well!! As you can see from the image above, I personally would say that the best things to buy right now are beauty/skincare tools and top products. There are some amazing makeup finds as well such as lip sticks and 'cheek kits', but I would try to snag some of these items that are more of a splurge and RARELY get marked down! Every single item pictured above I own and have personally tried!! (And bought at full price, lol). So don't be like me and grab them while they are on sale!!
1. Jo Malone Perfume Collection - My mother-in-law was actually the first person to introduce me to Jo Malone scents, and now I am forever obsessed. I am not exaggerating when I say every single one will be your favorite. Grabbing this kit is perfect because you get mini travel sized perfumes, and get to try 5 of their most popular scents. You get variation and also to find your favorite one to go back and buy the full bottle of. These are without question my favorite perfumes!
2. MoroccanOil Hydration Collection - Is your hair and skin THIRSTY?! Okay but seriously, this shampoo + conditioner combo was one of the first that I have ever fallen in love with. Being a blonde that gets a balayage every couple of months and uses heat products (almost) daily, this is right up my alley. This kit comes with the hydration shampoo + conditioner, a hydrating body wash, and their famous oil treatment! I can honestly say I don't know a single person that has tried these products and not liked them. I still know TONS of people who use them! This would be an amazing purchase full of products you will definitely buy over and over.
3. T3 Featherweight Hair Dryer - I use this every single day!! I got my dryer probably over 6 months ago now and it is my absolute favorite. First, it is SO lightweight and something I hated about my previous blow dryer is how it was so heavy my arm would get tired half way through. T3 as a company also prides themselves in creating hair tools that are actually good and healthy for your hair. This hair dryer is actually proven to be healthier for your hair than AIR DRYING!! I love love love this dryer and am so pumped it's part of the sale!!! I think every girl needs this. Plus, it's probably the most beautiful hair dryer there is am I right?
4. Oribe Gold Lust Set - For those of you who don't know, I worked at a hair salon for a little over 3 years before pursuing my blog and online store full time. We carried Oribe products and I can honestly say they are some of the best products on the market. Their Gold Lust line is freaking incredible and one you MUST TRY. This is the shampoo and conditioner I have been absolutely hooked on the past 7 months and the scent is the best shampoo/conditioner scent maybe ever. This set also comes with a travel sized bottle of their Dry Texture Spray which is their number one seller as a brand!! I have gotten countless ladies hooked on this! Grabbing this travel size set for $39 is a steal and also so amazing because it allows you to try the products first before committing to buying the full size product!! I definitely recommend this 100%!! Also, if you need any Dry Texture styling tips or use tips, shoot me a message, I'm happy to give you a little insight!
5. Clarisonic Smart Profile Uplift - All I gotta say about this product is OH-EM-GEE. I got this product about a month ago and it is Clarisonic's best. What is the main purpose? ANTI-AGING AMEN! This tool acts as your typical Clarisonic cleansing brush, but then has a complete alternate personality and becomes a massaging anti-aging miracle. I was amazed when I saw that this product is part of the sale because it is easily worth the $350 price, but you can get it for $233. Over $100 off!! Seriously so so worth it. This is one of those tools you will have for a LONG time!!
6. Clarisonic Mia - Another amazing must-have by Clarisonic is their Mia cleansing brush. This was the first Clarisonic tool I ever owned and I still have and use it today. I did get the Smart Profile Uplift tool that I talked about above, so this is more for my travels now but I'll still use it for general washing if I'm using my uplift tool for product absorption and not cleansing! I actually kept this in my shower and used it to wash my face every time I shower! I can honestly say this has done wonders for my skin. The days I just 'wash' my face and don't use it, it doesn't even feel clean! It has also helped control my acne breakouts immensely!!
7. RevitaLash - This is my best kept secret as far as eyelashes go. I was blessed genetically and have always had pretty good lashes, but got anxiety after taking my eyelash extensions off about them never being as long and full again so that is when I first started using this product! My lashes are as long and full as ever from RevitaLash and I have never talked to a person that didn't love it!! If you are a lash fanatic you definitely need to take advantage of this deal and stock up! You will use this forever!
8. Personal Microderm Device (PMD) - This is the only thing I asked for for my birthday last year and my hubby got it for me!! Almost every single woman in my family owns one of these bad boys because it gives you an at home microdermabrasion!! That is a service people pay hundreds of dollars each month to get done. It is designed to exfoliate, remove dead skin cells, clear up your skin, reduce blemishes, reduce appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and also has huge anti-aging benefits. I had been getting 'micros' done at a spa every other week before getting one of these for myself! Now it is in my routine to do every Sunday - I love it!!
9. T3 Straightener - Another amazing T3 tool that I cannot believe is part of the sale!! Like I said before, their tools are my absolute favorites. I have their straightener, blow dryer, and set of curling irons. I am a big fan if you can't tell!! The amazing thing about straighteners nowadays is they not only straighten, but they also create curls! You can YouTube how to curl your hair with a straightener and a million videos will pop up, and that is actually what most of the stylist do at the salon I worked at! It's really a two-in-one, and this straighter is the best of the best!
I hope you enjoyed my Nordstrom sale beauty finds!! I mentioned this at the beginning of the post, but every single thing talked about on this post I personally have myself so if you have any questions, please ask!! I'm always happy to help :) ALSO, below you can enter for a $1,000 NORDSTROM GIFT CARD!! This is the second and final time I will post this to enter so make sure to get as many entries in as possible!! Every 'task' you complete is an entry!! Best of luck to you babes!